Registering for this site allows you to access your order status and history. Just fill in the fields below, and we all get a new account set up for you in no time. We will only ask you for information necessary to make the purchase process faster and easier.Create an Account
- Angel Buckle-Style Collars are measured from leather-end to leather-end, not including the buckle. Each collar size (for example 24”) will have a range of sizes which it will cover (for example, 17.5”-21.5” neck size). It’s best to select the collar in which your dog’s size falls somewhere in the middle of the range).
- Measure the circumference (center) of your dog’s neck. You should be able to comfortably slide 2 fingers between the collar and the neck. Once you have the measurement, check our buckle collar size chart. Select a size in which your dog’s measurement falls within the middle of the range of sizes. For example, if your dog’s neck measures 16”, you should select the 20” Collar Size, which fits neck sizes between 14.5”-17.5”. You can also use our Breed Specific size chart to help choose the perfect fit.
- Unlike our regular Buckle-Style collars, The Rio Martingale Collars are measured differently.
- Measure the circumference (center) of your dog’s neck snuggly. If you want the collar to ‘pinch’ the neck when the dog pulls, choose 2 sizes down from the actual neck size.
- If you want the collar to simply close around the dog’s neck snuggly and not pinch, choose 1 size down from the actual neck size
* Please visit our Rio Martingale Size Chart for more information.
- When choosing a leash, the most important features to look for are the length and width. Keep in mind that as the width increases, so to does the weight of the hardware (snap hook). - The chart below is meant to assist in choosing the correct width based on your dog’s weight. The length (1’, 2’, 4’ or 6’) will vary from person to person. Many customers will choose various sizes based on their needs, trainer advice, comfort, etc.
- Yes! Each and every product is hand-made by quality craftspersons,with many decades of combined experience. Each product goes through a minimum of 4 separate Quality Checks before going on the shelves.
- All Angel products are guaranteed against all manufacturer's defects. This includes hardware failure, missing stones, etc. (not caused by neglect or wear & tear) and within a reasonable time frame.
- Angel products should not be used as Tie-Outs. Any damage caused by this use will deem the warranty null & void.
- We want to ensure a perfect fit for your dog! You are always welcome to exchange any unused item for a different size, color or design within a reasonable timeline.
- Contact our customer service with your order number to initiate a return. Information needs to be received within 7 days of receipt and the items and must be with original tags and in unused condition.
- Angel products are all made with comfort, strength and safety in mind. We use only the highest quality materials. We only use Stainless-Steel and Genuine Brass hardware. Angel Pet does not use any Zinc, Alloy or lead.
- For our genuine leather products, we recommend that they not be used as swimming collars. Although many of our clients use them often in the water and they have held up wonderfully, we recommend removing the collar prior to swimming.
- We use only non-toxic vegetable dye and natural tanning procedures to color or stain our products.
- Absolutely not! We use a non-toxic color sealant to ensure that the color stays where it should on the product! No color or dye will ever be transferred onto your pet!
- Most of our collar collections are made with a soft padded leather bottom, which is supple and does not need to be worked in. They are soft to the touch and help prevent irritation or chaffing of the neck. With the active lifestyle of pets, our padded collars help absorb any stress caused by sudden bursts of energy. Please consult with your veterinarian if your pet has any allergies to leather.
We are happy to help with any further questions.
Fill the form and our expert team will get back to you soon with an answer.