Shipping & Delivery
USA and Canada Shipping Info
- Packages are generally dispatched no later than 2 days after receiving the order (weekends excluded) via Canada Post and USPS Expedited Mail Service. UPS and Fedex options are available upon request.
- Shipments within Canada generally arrive between 2- 5 business days after being dispatched (depending on location). Nunavut and NWT may take longer.
- Shipments to the Continental U.S. generally arrive within 4- 6 business days after dispatch.
- Shipping costs are based on actual postage, handling and materials. Our standard rates are a flat fee of $10 for most Canadian orders (excluding remote locations) and $14 for most continental US orders (excluding Alaska). Our long standing policy is that we do not profit from shipping & handling.
- All shipments will have tracking numbers to avoid any discrepancies.
- Please note that for U.S orders, Angel will not be held responsible for any additional taxes or duties that may arise at the destination country.
- The customer is responsible for any shipping charges (to and/ or from) due to a parcel being refused, returned or exchanged for any reason after a sale has been made.
- Do not return any item/s prior to contacting us. Every effort will be made to accomodate our clients in order to maintain our high level of customer satisfaction.
Worldwide Shipping Info
- We ship worldwide.
- For orders outside of Canada and the U.S. please contact us for shipping rates.
- Please note that for International orders, Angel will not be held responsible for any additional taxes or duties that may arise at the destination country.
- Please contact us any other information not listed here.